Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 1, 2018

April fools day

Morning:
I really don't enjoy April fools day at all. When it falls on a work day I usually take the day off. It's all nonsense and people don't know what the limits are to a joke.  But anyway, last night Gabreil was fussy again, hot some sleep but not a lot. In the morning Javi and my wife decorated some Easter eggs and now we are getting ready to head out for brunch.
We made it to my sister's house for brunch. I gave my dad a shower since no one had given him one since I did on Friday. We ate and had to run back home to get the Easter baskets for the kids.

Afternoon:
They did a mini Easter egg hunt and we hung out for some time. I will be hanging out here with my dad until my sister gets back. My mom will take my wife and the kids home. My Dad was asleep until like around 5, he wanted to come out and watch the Jesus movie on tv in the living room. We were watching it and I made him some food and when he got tired I put him in bed.

Nighttime:
My sister got there around 7:45, we switched cars and I headed to Jack in the Box for some tacos. After I came home, ate and fed Gabriel a bottle. I am about to try and put him down for the night.
Spoiler alert! It didn't work out. I put him down and went to wash and sanitize the bottles and he was up and out in the living room. He has a new energy now. Right now his abuela is trying to put him to sleep, I am waiting to see if this will happen so I can get him and put him in the crib.
There is OT tomorrow, also have to get back on my meal plan and do more walking. Hopefully later this week or starting next week I can start up DDP Yoga again.
Have a good night world

No comments:

Post a Comment