Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Wrestlemania week day 6: Deadman walking

Morning:
Woke up. Got Gabriel from his abuela, made him some cereal and Javi an egg which he did not eat. We got ready and headed to San Jose to the mall. We passed by Starbucks to get coffee but my wife ordered me the wrong drink with Chocolate on it and since I am not having that this year, it went to waste.

Afternoon:
We got to the mall, split up. I got Javi a Orange Giants Jersey with his name and number. Didn't get one for Gabriel since it would be a waste as he is too little I think.
Right now we are about to eat at the food court.
We ate, I had a burger, it was eh. We started to drive back home but first we stopped at Rock and Jump so Javi could play for an hour. We had fun, he jumped in the pit 11 times and was bouncing very high. When we were done we came home.

Nighttime:
NXT Takeover was already started when I got home, it is good so far. I am watching the main event while trying to put Gabriel to sleep. He went down, but like clockwork woke back up. We watched some tv and had dinner. Took a shower and rewatched the NXT ladder match. Really great effort by all involved. Also the Giants won on a walk off 3-run homerun by Andrew McCutchen and #BeatLA
Tomorrow is Wrestlemania

No comments:

Post a Comment