Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Infinity Wars

Morning:
Gabriel was being rambunctious this morning. He was playing on the bed and having a good time. Javi went to his abuela's room to watch Paw Patrol. I was watching tv.
I cleaned Javi and our bed,  cleaned up the living room, had some coffee and took a shower. Right now we are getting Javi a hair cut. Everything is ready to go for the drop off and movie.
We got home, grabbed some things switched out some things between the car. We dropped of the kids and headed out to watch the movie.

Afternoon:
The movie was good. It was an interesting direction they went in, but I enjoyed it. If felt like 2 to 3 different movies in 1. We had Kettle Corn popcorn, pizza and an ICEE. After the movie we got gas picked up the kids and started the drive to Pittsburg for Micaela's birthday party.
We are here and having a good time, Javi is playing around and Gabriel is enjoying the scenery. We ate, Javi won a game of musical chairs and hit the piñata.
After the cake we headed on the drive home.

Nighttime:
The drive home was good. Light traffic so it was less than normal. We got home, i washed the bottles and my packages came, one from Amazon and the other from Loot crate the Slam Crate. I liked the contents of the box, however I was not thrilled with the shirt, I think they could have done way better with it. I did get it on time, so there is that.
Gabriel didn't want to go down to sleep, Jav wanted to play with h hi mm. But now we are all sleeping in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment