Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 9, 2018

Raw after Wrestlemania

Morning:
Got up and went to get ready. Gabriel woke up, I noticed my wife started making the bottle, so I finished it up and took it to her. It's a bit cold out today. Didn't get good rest last night. The drive in to work was good, I found a good parking spot.
My knee is hurting a bit and hopefully it doesn't bother me much as I walk to work. I have OT today so I'll be going in soon.
OT tasks started off with a bang. I had to send one back as the previous worker did not do what was needed. I was able to clear out the tasks from last week. I stopped by upstairs to talk to a few people and at around 9 I started on my new tasks. I finished those up around 11:54 am and went to lunch. I had a cup of noodle soup and watched Psych. Decided to stay in because of my knee About to get on the phones in a bit. Hopefully they are quick and easy. 

Afternoon:
So my phone shift was interesting.  Can't wait to be off of them in less than 2 weeks. I got around 23 calls. I wish I can say that everything went smooth, but there were some crazy issues floating around. I handled most of them, two were out of my hands as I don't make regulations and I don't work for Covered CA. But anyway, I left and drove to go pick up the kids at my sisters. Going to get home to wash some clothes and watch Raw.

Nighttime:
The Raw after Wrestlemania was ok, there was some good moments. Watched that, did more laundry, played with Gabriel, had Javi walk on my back. Put Gabriel to sleep, but he woke up and it was a show. We tried to do some sleep training and he was just screaming his little head off. But he is sleeping now. Just finishing up watching some tv and going to bed after this last load of laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment