Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Here's a little clue for you all.. the Walrus was Paul

Morning:
After feeding Gabriel I put him in his crib, I thought I was doing a good thing so he can start adjusting to sleeping there and space for my wife and me to sleep comfortably. However, he woke up at 5:15 and was kind of falling asleep. I made him a bottle but it sounded like he was up when I left, so I have a feeling my wife will be upset with me because of that.
I got dressed, put clothes to dry and washed his bottle. Grabbed my lunch and headed to work. The drive was good, found parking. Today my new schedule starts. I have to finish reading the ABAWD materials to familiarize myself with the topic.
The morning went by quick, I reviewed all of the handouts and power point presentations, they were informative. Instill have a few questions for clarification, but for the most part I think I understand a majority of it.
This morning I did get some sad news, it seems my peer from cohort 11 may be leaving due to family issues. It made me feel really sad, I worked with her to get her through some pretty tough times and she put so much effort into her work and passed. I would really hate to see her go, but she needs to do what is best for her and I know she will be fine.

Afternoon:
Helped a few people out with some cases while reading my things. I ate some lunch my aunt had sent to me. After that I reviewed a few things and I took a walk. The sun is out but there is wind. Today has been strange with certain cases, but we work them and move on. Today is going by fast and I'm off at 4:30.
So far getting from lunch and reading, reading and reading. I helped out a few people with cases and reviewed some things with them as well. Ready to go home.
I got home around 4:45, it felt glorious!

Nighttime:
We went to get gas and pick up the kid's,  we ended up eating at in-n-out burger with my mom, sister and Dominic. After that we came home, I folded laundry while my wife bathed Gabriel. Right now I am putting him to sleep.
Well, he woke up and it took a long time to get him back to sleep. The Giants won, the Warriors won to advance to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Right now just finishing watching a show and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment