Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, April 23, 2018

In the air tonight

HiMorning:
Didn't get a good night rest. That always happens the night before I have to do something big. I got up, got dressed, washed Gabriel's bottle, made him one before I left and drove to work for my first day in my new position. The drive in was good, I got good parking and now I am waiting to meet my new unit. I am still hoping that they will move us to the Medi-Cal building and not leave us there. But anyway, it's an exciting day as my wife is also starting her new position. Hopefully everything goes well for both of us.
Morning meeting was great. I was able to get my schedule changed to 7:30-4:30. It looks like for sure I will be at 1235 Mission st. I will be sitting there eventually. After that I came back to 1440 and was having to explain to folks why I was back here. There is a union meeting at lunch today.

Afternoon:
Union meeting was the same as usual. Painting management in the most evil way. I get what they are saying but they may want to adjust the message. De-classification of the testing lists ja a bad thing, but the underlying problem of hiring managers and program managers being able to not only see this list, but to manipulate it continues. As always people love to talk when no one is listening, but today when given a chance they didn't show up. Anyway, off to lunch.
I went to get some Chinese food with Rebekah and Cynthia, the food was good. We had a nice conversation and I think it was a good time. I really enjoy their company, they get it.
After lunch I went in to read up on the ABAWD handbook and took some notes. It's a lot to read and to understand.

Nighttime:
Got home picked up my wife. We headed out to Target real quick then to pick up the kids. Didn't have a good time at my sister's due to an argument but since some people cannot see or actually take responsibility for their words and actions, I just move on. Anyway, we got home, hung out. I gave Javi a quick shower and put little man to bed. I talked with my mom for a bit before heading to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment