Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday the 13th

Morning:
Gabriel was up around 2:45 & I changed him and fed him. At 3 we went back to bed. I missed my first alarm, but heard my second one. I got a call and text from the SSF unified school district and apparently there was a threat made to 'your school'. It could be a hoax on this Friday the 13th, my wife is still thinking about whether or not it Javi is going to school.
Drove to work, found parking. Now waiting to go in to do my last OT tasks for this week. Hope today goes by quick here at work.
My tasks were good today. Quick, easy. I called HR and was finally able to officially sign my paperwork for my new position. So, so happy that I got to do that today.

Afternoon:
Went to Costco for a beer brisket sandwich and a berry smoothie. Came back into work and watched Splitting Up Together. It was funny. Now I am on the phones, hoping that the time goes by quick. Want to get outta here and go home and chill.
Phones were ok, I had a few calls that lasted a long time and some calls that I wanted to hang up on the client for being a donkey.
After my phone shift walked briskly to the car and headed home.

Nighttime:
Got home, picked up my wife and kids and took them to my sister's house. We had dinner reservations at Kincaid's. We ate a great meal, no dessert. After we picked up the kids and came home. I watched some tv, showered and went to bed. The weekend is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment