Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Don't go chasing waterfalls

Morning:
Got up and started getting ready. Washed and sanitized bottles, put the first load of clothes to dry and started out to drive to work. Today there was less traffic and I got to my parking location in a decent time. It is cold outside, now I am waiting for time to start heading into work. I hope they let me know where my new location will be. 
So I got my wish, I was told where I was going. However, it is not where I want to be. I am moving to 1235 Mission st. I did talk to my new supervisor to ask a few questions. He told me that he will instruct me by Friday where to report on Monday. I may have to stay here due to the ergonomic set up I have. They have to move it, before I can go.
Tasks were good this morning. I was able to get to them all. Today took a little longer than yesterday. But I was able to wrap up before 11 and I started to take some things down and give some things away. It's really hard, I feel really sad about the move, but it has to be done. 

Afternoon:
My supervisor and those who showed up today from my unit took me out to lunch. We had Japanese food. I had a Chicken Teriyaki Bento box. It was good, we had a good lunch and we talked a bit and shared some laughs. We were given an extra 30 minutes to have lunch so my phone shift will only be 1:30-5. So far I am at 6 calls. So far, so good. My Mom called me that her car was having some issues, I was able to start her on the call to get roadside assistance. Hopefully they fix that car, it's been nothing but trouble for her. 
Phonea were ok, there was this lady screaming on the phone at me, so I had to check her. I am trying to help you, I don't need you yelling at me being all ignorant. Anyway the afternoon was met with sadness, I was giving away some of my figures and posters to some people who I thought would appreciate them. It was an emotional moment. But nonetheless,  we move on.

Nighttime:
Got home, changed Gabriel and played with the kids for a bit. Right now I am going to try and put him down. After I need a hair cut and I need to descale my coffee machine. I was able to put Gabriel down and start cleaning out the coffee machine. When I was waiting for the 30 minutes to be up Gabriel woke up. His Abuela tried putting him back to sleep, I started cutting my hair. Shaved and took a shower. Right now I am finish watching wrestling and a show and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment