Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Wrestlemania week Day 3: The Rated R Ssssuuuuupppppeeerrrrrssstttaarrrrr

Morning:
Got up a few times during the night. Fed Gabriel and two trips to the restroom. Today it seems I will battle my stomach in a great war. I got up and got ready for work. Drive in was smooth, now parked and waiting to go. Let's see how the morning goes.
Morning was good, got to all my tasks. Was able to help a few people do some things. Interesting cases today, I was able to get all my work done early. Waited for lunch time while watching Psych.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch went for a walk, got back on phones. 23 calls today, ranging for people who knew what they were talking about to people lying to me. But since I was not born yesterday,  they got denied. After her going to my brother's house to help build a table and chairs for Myrna.

Nighttime:
Table, chairs and toy holder built. Grabbed the kids and drove home. About to take out the trash. Washed some dishes and now hanging out. Going to shower later and watch some tv.
I forgot to mention earlier that it will become official on Friday that cohort 12 will all have passed probation! The hard work they did should not be overlooked and they should be celebrated. I am so proud of what they did and how far they have come. I originally did not want to be part of a consecutive OJT mentorship program,  but o am so happy that I was. I learned so much from them and the experience. I even found a passion for working that I had lost for a bit, working became fun again. So happy for them.
Showered and watched some tv, now it's bed time. Last day of work for the week tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment