Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Heart of Glass

8Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 2:10, Ifed him and put him down in the crib around 2:30. He woke up again at 5 and I was able to get him to sleep again for a bit. I got up and went to get ready for work. When I was washing bottles and getting my things ready, my wife came out and asked me to make a bottle as little man was (as Matt Hardy is) Woken!
I made the bottle, grabbed my things and drove to work. The drive was good, now I am parked and waiting for time to go in to do my OT task. Hopefully I get word today of signing paperwork and where I will be reporting for my 1st day of my new position.
So it seems the HR person is not in the office,  will have to wait until she returns. I was able to complete all of my tasks around 11:25 am. They were good today, now I will eat my sandwich and chips and go for a walk. Phone shift starts at 1.

Afternoon:
Walk was good. The Giants game will be starting soon. Phone shift began with 2 donkey's, did not know their case number or any other identifiers for their case, barely knew their home address. So they had to learn today! Overall there were quick calls and some calls that were long in the process. I even had time to process a task for someone, since the client needed services.
After work I headed to my sister's house to get the kids. The Giants lost. There was traffic, I got there hung out for a bit and when we came home it was pouring outside. Very dangerous and wet. But we made it home.

Nighttime:
I bathed Gabriel and had Javi change. Gave Gabriel some cereal and a bottle, going to put him in the crib in a bit. Had some food, Gabriel woke up again, I put him back down. I took a shower, watched some tv and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment