Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Wrestlemania week day 7: Strong Style Has Arrived

Morning:
It's the day that I have been waiting for all week. Wrestlemania 34 is here and it will be on later. This morning I took Gabriel out to play, made him cereal and a bottle. Javi woke up and he ate bread for breakfast and we watched Space Jam. He really liked the movie, he laughed quite a bit. After we got ready to go to my sister's to go swim.

Afternoon:
We had Popeyes chicken for lunch and went swimming at my sister's place. We had fun and somehow ended up planning a weekend trip to Disneyland in June. You know we worked hard and we got new jobs so we deserve this little quick adventure. We came home 30 minutes before the main card of Wrestlemania began.

Nighttime:
Not sure what is it but this year wrestlemania doesn't feel as exciting as years before. Asuka had her undefeated streak ended for no real reason, some matches have been a bit rough. Rosey did very well, AJ and Nakamura was fun.
So the show ended q d like I said, there was something missing from the show this year. The pace of the show felt wrong, the booking felt wrong, the main event seemed forced, I don't know. Maybe I am over thinking it, but there are a few other wrestling companies that are putting on great shows and I just feel that the WWE should have made Wrestlemania to be on par or better.
Oh well, have OT tomorrow. Going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment