Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ready or not, here I come, you can't hide

Morning:
Not a good night, I couldn't sleep and when I finally started to Gabriel woke up for a feeding. We went back to try and sleep around 1:30 and we both did. When I got up I went to get ready and washed the bottles and left them sanitizing. I made sure I had my box and bag and went on my way.
Today is my double star day at Starbucks,  so I stopped by for a coffee and a blueberry scone. The drive in was smooth, already parked. I will be going in at 7 so I can pack up more if my things. Depending on how much I get done today, I may take Friday off.
I got in and started to pack my things. I was able to get most of it in the box that I am taking home. Again I was able to throw out at least 3 boxes of papers that were just there in the confidential bin. I was able to get my supervisor to get me off tasks starting today so I can clear everything out. 
I went for coffee with Glenn and later going out with Tim and Kathleen for lunch. 

Afternoon:
We went to try Vietnamese, but it was closed. So we went to the food trucks. Peruvian food was the best pick. I had a Lomo Saltado Burrito. We came back and I got on the phones. My supervisor Rudy came down and asked me to go with him, he did my last performance appraisal in this position. I got a 5 star review. I was really happy and proud of that. I stopped by to talk to Maria and Cynthia and now I am back on the phones. Have a little over an hour left to go. After here I am going home to get my wife and we are going to see a condo and then go get the kids at mys sister's house.  

Nighttime:
I picked up my wife and we went to see the condo. It was nice, but it was all the way on the 3rd floor with no elevator, the 2nd bedroom was loft style and only a coin operated laundry site. So, although we liked it, it will not fit our needs. After we went to my sister's and picked up the kids, stopped by real quick to Babies R us and came home. My wife bathed Gabriel and I fed him and put him to bed... twice. I ate dinner and showered, now waiting for Javi to go to sleep, he keeps coughing. Tomorrow is a big day, going to try and pack up the rest of my things and bring some home and get the other ones ready for them to move for me. I have a scheduled breakfast in the morning with cohort 12 and lunch with Cynthia and Rebekah. It should be a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment