Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Saturday the 14th

Morning:
Not as scary as Friday the 13th, but just as odd. Got up, got Gabriel changed and fed him cereal. We all got ready to go to Great America. We took off around 9:15 and headed over. We rode a few rides before everyone else got there.

Afternoon:
We had lunch and went back into the park. We got on a few other light rides and walked and walked and walked. We had funnel cake and other treats. Javi and Gabriel has a good time. When we left the park we sang Santi Happy Birthday  and drove home.

Nighttime:
Had to lay on the floor to decompress my body.  My back was hurting and my feet were throbbing.  I took a shower and tried to put Gabriel down, but he did not co-operate with that. So as always my wife gave him what he wanted and that was to go to sleep in our bed and she went to bed at 8:30 with him.
I went to the living room and watched tv and fell asleep. Now going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment