Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 31, 2018

The way you make me feel

Morning:
It was a bad night, Gabriel was just fussy all night and didn't sleep well, so that meant that we didn't sleep well. I missed my 7 am alarm, even though I had it near me so I could feel the vibration. I asked my wife if she could give me a ride to my test, she shrugged hyland said I guess, so I got ready and I just drove down. Right now I am in the car, test starts at 8:30. Hopefully the car will be ok here where I leave it.
Everything went well, the test was similar to the last time I took it. Took me about an hour to complete. Drove to get gas before going home.
Hung out for a bit and took a shower.

Afternoon:
We ate some bean soup and I took a nice nap, when I woke up I played with Gabriel while my wife too ok Javi to the park. Gabriel was not having it with his bottle, after Javi ate his corn dogs we went to Target.
At Target we ran into Sandra and I introduced her to my family. When we were done we headed out to get burritos.

Nighttime:
Ate dinner and now going to see about putting the kids to bed. Man, it really sucks when the kids are sick. Gabriel doesn't want to eat and since his nose is stuffed he wakes up crying and doesn't want to go back down. I hope they both get better soon

No comments:

Post a Comment