Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Saturday vibes

Morning:
Got up and cleaned the bed. My wife has a dentist appointment at 9 so she headed out for that. Right now I am with the boys,  about to make a bottle for Gabriel.  Javi is watching the Cat in the Hat Halloween movie. After Gabriel's bottle, going to give Javi a shower. Busy day today. Cleaning, seeing a house and going out for dinner.

Afternoon:
We saw the house,  it was nice, but too small for us. It was really, really small. Later we will see another and tomorrow another. Right now we are at Serramonte, I am with Gabriel waiting in line to get Javi some fried rice at Panda Express.
So I get the rice, drop it off to Javi and I go to try this new place called Thai Express. It took 45 minutes to get my food, just a thought if it takes that long to get food, you want to consider the 'Express' in your name.
After we went to Target and came home. My Mom came over and I went real quick with Javi to the park. When I got back we got ready to go to dinner.

Nighttime:
Amilcar and Olga arrived and we headed out to Porterhouse to meet Arnel and Priscilla. We had a great meal and a great time talking and laughing. We had a blast as always. After we came back home and now we are getting ready for bed. We have some  things to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment