Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sunday Sunday Sunday

Morning:
Got up, made Javi toast. Balanced my check book and fed Gabriel some cereal. We hung out for a bit and I gave him a bottle. Cleaned up a bit, had some coffee and got his bag ready for the day. I took a shower after my wife did and we were ready to go out for lunch.

Afternoon:
We went to the Outback Steakhouse for lunch. The service was not that great but it is what it is. After we went to serramonte for a bit and grabbed some milk at Target. We came back home bbn I took a quick 15 minute power nap. My wife and Javi are at the park m while I hang out here with Gabriel.

Nighttime:
Giants won, we finished watching Anabelle: Creations. I gave Gabriel some green beans and Javi has some rice. My wife bathed Javi, I changed Gabriel and fed him, he doesn't want to sleep in the crib,  he wants to sleep on top of someone or on the bed and I am strongly against that because he has to learn to sleep in the crib.
I left him in the crib for a bit to see if he just tries to sleep. It took about 10 minutes but he stopped crying and fell asleep by himself. After that I took a shower and talked to my mom and now it's  bedtime.  Got to go to work tomorrow, should be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment