Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 6, 2018

Wrestlemania week day 5: And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so!

I'llMorning:
WWE Hall of fame is tonight. Woke up around 6:10, put Gabriel's clothes to dry. Went back to sleep. It's 7:30 and I am about to make him some cereal. We are meeting Arnel for breakfast at 9. So we got a schedule to keep up with.
I was able to fold Gabriel's laundry. I was hoping to be able to at least get Javi's clothes dried before leaving, but it was still drying.
It is raining, the drive was ok. We got to Cafe Boulevard and met Arnel. We had a nice chat and a nice breakfast. Now we are headed to the church to get information on Gabriel's baptism. I am in the car with the kids and my wife went in to talk to the priest .
Looks like everything is set for June 30th for the baptism. After we went to pick up a form in Redwood City and then to Toys R Us to get this little tricycle for Gabriel. Still not too many deals, but we may return at least one more time.

Afternoon:
Came back home, folded the clothes. Ate lunch and just put Gabriel down to bed. I am listening to EandC Pod of Awesomeness with Edge, Christian, Matt and Jeff Hardy, it is very funny. This has me stoked for Wrestlemania weekend, it was Wonderful!
We watched Pitch Perfect 3 and it was a movie that should have not been made. Anyway, my wife and Javi went to see Sherlock Gnomes and I stayed home with Gabriel and watched the WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony.  It was good, some speeches were long and dry others were good.

Nighttime:
My wife brought home food, tried to put Gabriel down to sleep but he was acting like a lunatic so my wife tried and he continued to act like a crazy person, so now his abuela is trying to get him to go to sleep. 
He went to sleep, but he is restless. He may be going through a growth spurt. Hopefully he rests well. Off to bed, NXT Takeover tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment