Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, April 22, 2018

The day/night before...

9Morning:
Me and Javi slept in. I was super tired and do was Javi. My wife got Gabriel and took him out. My mom woke up last. Today we have some things on the agenda. We are going to look at 2 houses and go to a  baptism reception. The morning consisted of getting ready, cleaning a bit and showing my mom how to get to Gabriel's day care.

Afternoon:
We saw the first house. It was nice, the neighborhood not so much. The house was spacious and felt like a good place for us, the 2nd place was a condo, only my wife and Javi went in to see it since Gabriel fell asleep. After that we went to serramonte real quick and off to the baptism. The reception started late, but we had some fun. We ate, I played Mrs. PACMAN and we came home since Gabriel was acting out since he hadn't napped.

Nighttime:
Gabriel fell asleep in the car, my wife was trying on her outfits for her new position that starts tomorrow. I have my clothes picked out for day 1, but I may switch up the pants. We'll see. Right now putting Gabriel to sleep.
He was a sleep for a bit before Javi went in and woke him up. So my wife put him in bed and he went to sleep. We switched out so she could shower. Now I am watching the Joel McHale show on Netflix. After this going to bed, new position starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment