Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, April 20, 2018

Total Eclipse of the heart

Morning:
My wife left before 7 to go drop off my mother in law to the airport. I got up at 7:10, went to the bathroom and got ready. Started making Javi his breakfast and a bottle for Gabriel. Javi started to get ready and I changed Gabriel and fed him, got him ready.  When both kids were ready to go, I took Gabriel to day care, as we left he looked at me with a look of betrayal that I left him there. After I drove Javi to school and now we are waiting for the gates to open.
Gates opened, dropped him off, he was good. He is happy to be at school. He enjoys it.
Took the day off to help out here with things, today officially the last day that I am a 2905. Start fresh on Monday as a 2913. Going to get some rest this morning and later going out to grab lunch with Amilcar.

Afternoon:
I went to Target to get a few polo shirts and new plain shirts. I also found Javi a Giants jacket, I had been looking for this one for a long time. After I went to pick up Gabriel and headed down to Gaslamp Cafe to meet Amilcar and Olga for lunch. We had a good time and good food. After that I went to target again to get some frozen food for the house.
Me and Gabriel were home, while my wife and Javi were at Chuck E Cheese. I was folding clothes and hanging out with my little dude. Now we are about to get ready to go to Javi's talent show

Nighttime:
We got to Javi's school and got seats. I dropped him off to his class and went back to the multi purpose room. When the show finally started the kids came out from the back of the room and were waving and went up to the stage until they got into position. He and his class sang 'Reach out and touch somebody's hand' and they did really well. It was really cute to see the effort they put into it.
After we went to Red Robin's had dinner and came back home. It was a long day, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment