Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Rolling in the deep

Morning:
Gabriel woke up around 2:35, I changed him and fed him. He went back to sleep. I couldn't sleep right away because my tummy was hurting. After I used the bathroom I was able to sleep. I got up at 5:45 to go get ready for work.
Before I left I washed the bottle he used and I made him a bottle for his next feeding. The drive to work was good, no traffic, smooth. Now I am parked waiting for time to go in to do my OT task. Hopefully today will be a good day all around.
Tasks were good today. Was able to get to them all. Miguel took us out for coffee. When I got back I was just chatting with a few folks. Ate my lunch and took a walk.

Afternoon:
Right now hanging outside and about to go in. I have 30 minutes on the phones and a meeting at 1:30. Tomorrow is the last day for OT for me. Hopefully HR calls me back today.
No call from HR, but a good unit meeting and an ok phone shift. Had some calls from folks that just didn't do what they were supposed to do and some that the county EW failed them.
After work I drove home to pick up my wife and Gabriel to take them to Serramonte to pick up Javi and meet my mom and sister.

Nighttime:
We ate at the food court. After we went to target and came home. I gave Javi a quick shower,  changed Gabriel, fed him and put him to bed. I had to start washing clothes. I took a shower and watched the Andre The Giant documentary, it was really good.
Now it's bed time, tomorrow is...Friday the 13th

No comments:

Post a Comment