Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 31, 2018

Here we go... one last time

Morning:
Got up a couple times to use the bathroom. Gabriel woke up around 5:30, so I decided to go get ready at that time. Put clothes to dry, washed a bottle and sanitized 3 of them, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive in was smooth. Today is the last day of this set of trainings. Going to try and finish them off with a bang!
The morning training was good. The energy was low at first but Karla and I were able to get the up. It was a good group. I sent out the surveys and answered a few emails before heading out for lunch.

Afternoon:
Went to the food trucks to get a California Burrito from Senior Sisig. It was delicious, however they are always a bit small but oh well. We have one more training to go, will try to finish strong.
We thought the last training would go fast, because of the low sign up. But it lasted almost as long as the others. I felt this group may have not fully understood what was going on with what we were saying. But oh well, we gave them the information and the chance to asked questions and they didn't. After I took off to go home.

Nighttime:
My wife got hom, Arnel passed by to drop some things off. I ordered Chinese food for us for dinner. It was ok, after it was draft time. I think I have a solid team for being the last to pick. About to shower and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment