Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 6, 2018

Here we go again...

Morning:
Got up, exhausted. Went to get ready, wash and sanitize bottles,  made my coffee and headed out. The drive was good, there was a warning the the Bay Bridge was closed and there would be 2 hour delays. Luckily I was out early enough to not see any effect from the incident. Now parked and waiting for time to start the walk to work.
Morning went well. I finished up some things I needed to get done.  My supervisor asked me to go to a meeting with him. I ate lunch before the meeting.

Afternoon:
Had a quick meeting and now going through some things for the presentation I have to do on Wednesday. I helped a few people out via Skype and I was able to walk Cynthia through removing OHC for a client. After I came home to wait for my wife to get here before picking up the kids.

Nighttime:
We went to my sister's. Ate. Got the kids and went to the dollar tree to get a gift bag and some decorations. After we came home, my wife bathed Gabriel and I helped Javi shower. After I took a shower I had to put the kids down again and now I am watching tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment