Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Doctors orders

Morning:
When I woke up I saw Javi for a bit. My wife went to work, my mother in law went to drop hom off at school while I stayed here with Gabriel. When she got back, I handed him off and went to sleep.

Afternoon:
Still sleeping and resting. My mom is here helping with Gabriel. Going to try and shower and eat something. Haven't eaten since yesterday.

Nighttime:
My wife came home and we went to target and to go get the kids at my sister's. Still sore and not feeling 100%. Went to say good bye to my dad as he is going back home tonight. I wanted to go to the airport for the drop off, but I wouldn't be much help. So when we got home I bathed both boys and now trying to get Gabriel to sleep.  Javi is next.
After I watched Smackdown live and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment