Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Shots, shots, shots....

Morning:
Gabriel woke up twice, he was not having a good night. Maybe he feels that he is getting his shots today. I get off early today and have to take him to the Dr for his 1 year appointment and shots. Hopefully that goes well. Last night I also drew a picture of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse for Javi and left him a note. I hope picture day goes well for him and that he has a great day at school.
The morning was fun, really only made copies and had conversations. That was it. I was off at 11:30.

Afternoon:
Got home after picking up some Popeye's chicken. Ate and put Gabriel to nap. Took off when he woke up to go to his appointment. He was good and got 4 shots. After we met my mom, sister. Myrna, dominic and Javi at hop n play. They played for a bit and ate Panda. After we came home.

Nighttime:
My wife went to Chevy's and I am here with the kids. I bathed both of them and now they are having dinner. In a bit I will put Gabriel to sleep and take a shower and finish watching the last 49ers pre-season game.
I put both to bed. My wife came home a little after 9. We hung out for a bit. I caught up on my show Better Call Saul and about to go to sleep. One more day of training and we want to finish it with a bang!

No comments:

Post a Comment