Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 18, 2018

The night before his big day

Morning:
Got up and tried to have Gabriel go back to sleep. It did not go well. We all had to get up and eventually got ready to go eat breakfast at Black Bear Diner and head target to get some last items for the party. When we got home we started to decorate the house.

Afternoon:
We went to pick up the table and chairs. Picked up the food we ordered and got the cake. After we came back I headed over to my sister's to shower and dress my dad. Now I am back home. NXT Takeover is tonight.
Watched the show and ate my food. It was good, not worth the price in my opinion but, it is what it is. Hung out with the boys while watching wrestling and 49ers football.

Nighttime:
Put Gabriel to sleep and went to shave and shower. When I got back out he was up crying in the crib so I put him right back to sleep. Now going out to set up the rest of the party.
We set up quite a bit. We are almost ready. I have to run out tomorrow to get a few things and we should be ready to go. About to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment