Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 17, 2018

That Friday feeling

Morning:
Seriously,  I do not want to be at work today. Again, the only reason I am here is because of the demo presentation. I think they will cancel that as well. Anyway, I got up, got ready, put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed out. The drive in was good, less traffic than yesterday. Today will be a busy day. We have to get the last things for the party. Hopefully everything goes well.
My goodness, so many twists and turns out. So far it's still a go for the demo. I reviewed and edited the material and I was asked to make a new document which I started. About to go to lunch and chill out before the presentation.

Afternoon:
Took a walk, got an iced coffee and centered myself for the demonstration. When I got back to the office I spoke briefly to my supervisor and helped set up. When I went to my desk Monika was there waiting, so I gave her a few items. We went over to the room and waited for Karla. We started the presentation, I did the intro, Monika started, I went middle relief and Karla closed it out. We got good feedback. After the meeting we discussed what happened the other day ag 1440 with the MC policy group. So we cleared the air on that and moved on. Before leaving we got an assignment to work on over the weekend so I will be doing that as OT. After that I took off to go home.

Nighttime:
After I got home we went to the dollar tree to get the candy for the party. After we went to my sister's to roll the flautas. We hung out until around 8:15 and came home. Just put Gabriel down and now going to shower.
I started to work on some decorations for the party and when I was finished  I headed off to bed. Tomorrow is NXT Takeover, Sunday Gabriel's birthday and Summer Slam.

No comments:

Post a Comment