Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

First day of Kindergarten

Morning:
Gabriel was being a real jerk at night. He was not trying to go to sleep. When we got up I got ready,  woke Javi up as it is his first day of Kindergarten. Gabriel woke up and we got him ready. It was stressful for my wife as she was already going to be late and Javi really wasn't listening. We went to drop him off in different cars.
We got there, met his teacher and found his cubicle and table. He looked like he really liked the class.
After I dropped off my mother in law at the house, took Gabriel to day care. Got gas, went to Costco and Target. Had a cup of coffee and a lemon loaf. After I went to the Dollar tree and to pick up a sandwich at Subway for my wife. I got home took out the trash, put everything away, got Gabriel's bag ready for my mom and took a shower.

Afternoon:
Heading over to pick up Javi. I have this thing on my upper lip, not sure if it was either a bite or when Gabriel head butted me there or a cold sore. Hopefully it goes away fast. Sitting here parked and waiting for 12:30. For some reason the car is hot. After here I am going to head to McDonald's to get some food for Javi, Myrna, my mom and dad and Felix (The person watching my dad).
So around 3 I took Javi to his eye appointment. I told him several times to try his best and take it seriously. Of course he didn't and they upped his prescription and dialated his eyes. After that he didn't think it was funny.
When we finally got back to my sister's house my dad had peed on himself and I was going to give him a shower. He decided to break the toilet seat so when I tried to help him, he grabbed on to the bar and when I lifted, I felt something pop. It took me some time but I was able to help him dress only to have Javi acting out when he was given food, at this point I had enough. Gabriel deciding to have a bad night, Javi telling me that he only wanted his mom to pick him up, him acting up during the appointment, my Dad not helping at all and this outburst. I just wanted to go home, and I did.

Nighttime:
Got home, I left the kids in the living room and went to the room to decompress. My chest and shoulder were still hurting. I filled out some paperwork for Javi's school and had dinner. Took a shower and put Gabriel down to sleep. After we started filling up the goody bags for the party on Sunday. Tomorrow we have a few practice runs of the training and an actual presentation to the managers. Going to watch the end of the Giants game and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment