Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 27, 2018

Oversleeping

Morning:
I had a bad night. Interrupted sleep due to bad dreams. I missed both my alarms this morning. I woke up when my wife shook me. Luckily it doesn't take a lot for me to get ready to go, so ingot up and was out the house real quick. Now parked at work and waiting to go in. Training day today.
The morning training went well. Karla and I were the presenters today. We have our routine down, I start. She closes. It works out well.

Afternoon:
I went over to Costco to get lunch. They didn't have what I wanted so I just ordered a beef brisket and a smoothie. Came back ate it and chilled for a bit to get in the zone. One more training to go, starts at 2.
The training went well. There were a lot of my people in there. So it was a comfortable fun training. After we had a quick meeting and I headed to get the kids.
I got to my sister's house. I installed the car seat into my mom's car. Went in and hung out for a bit. We were confirming payment of our upcoming Disneyland trip in October. After I drove home.

Nighttime:
Got home, emptied out the car of backpacks, kids and car seats and parked. Went in and started laundry, my wife made dinner and I was around with the kids. She bathed Gabriel and I changed him
Just finished putting him down. About to go shower and watch RAW. Watched some tv and about to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment