Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 11, 2018

25 Forever

Morning:
My arm hurts, I think I pulled something last night while I was changing my Dad. But apparently I can not mention it because I am not supposed to be injured at any point. Others can just get a free pass or make it about themselves to get attention. I have to adjust to help me not further the injury.
Got up, made some eggs and toast with a cup of coffee. Now relaxing and watching tv before getting ready to go do some things.
After showering we headed out to order the cake and get my dad some bread.

Afternoon:
Tried taking a nap, was just so tired. Got ready and went to pick up my mom and drove to my sister's.  When we got there I gave my dad a shower and we headed off to the Giants game.
Parking was $30, it was packed. Today they retired #25 for the Greatest Player I've ever seen in play in person. Barry Bonds. We got in, got the hat giveaway.  I had my original one from the early 2000's. It was a great ceremony, it was a great experience.  The Giants lost the game 4-0, but it was still a good day.

Nighttime:
We went to pick up the kids and came home. Just put Gabriel to sleep and now I am going to shower off this day.
After I showered I sat back looking at some social media, well, it's obvious that Bonds is a polarizing figure, no doubt about that. Feel however you want to, but for me, like I said before and I'll say again, Barry Bonds is the Greatest Player I've Ever Seen Play. Period. That was and is my all time favorite player, #25 became my number and identifier. It's part of me and I am really happy that I was able to see #25 officially retired. Now Bonds needs to get in the Hall Of Fame and get his statue. If you don't agree, don't come out to the ceremonies, let the man and his fans enjoy the moment.
On that note, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment