Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Almost done...

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel was still sleeping. I got dressed, made my coffee and drove to work. The drive was smooth. It continues to be super cold in the morning. Just 2 more days of trainings here, next week it's at 1440. We are going to have to adjust the training for them. I hope the work day goes by fast.
The first training was good, took about an hour and a half. Karla was great as a fill in. We have good chemistry as trainers. We had out unit meeting after and found out new trainings start 8/20.

Afternoon:
Had my spaghetti and talked to my wife for a bit. Grabbed an iced coffee and came back to some news that my son did something that was not appropriate. So we have to deal with the tonight. The 2nd training was under an hour and it was good as well. Next week I present at the CF forum and 5 times at 1440 starting Wednesday PM.

Nighttime:
Went to get the kids at my sister's. Brought them home, went with Javi to get some things out of storage. Right now I am picking up food. Got the food headed home, had dinner, put Gabriel to sleep. Went to shower and finished watching Overboard.
Gabriel woke up again, I put him back down and now he is up again so we are going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment