Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, August 25, 2018

First hair cut

Morning:
Woke up around 7:30 I think and realized that Gabriel slept in his crib the whole night. That was cool. When we got up we hung out, showered and changed. We were going to go to lunch but Gabriel fell asleep, so I told them to go eat and I would stay.

Afternoon:
Gabriel woke up, I fed him and we played. They got home and we headed out to get him his first hair cut. That was interesting. He cried a bit, but he was fine overall. After we went to the park so Javi could practice hitting and throwing a baseball. Some kids wanted to with him and he was okay with that. But when we saw that they were trying to take over everything we left to go run our other errands.
We sent to serramonte to return a gift my sister gave us, exchange Gabriel's Incredibles costume for a bigger size and get some shirts for ourselves.  We ran into my friend from work Mimi and her family, I finally got to meet JJ and held him for a bit. He is a heavy baby, big and healthy. After we got groceries at Target and went home.

Nighttime:
We were hanging out, my wife bathed Gabriel and I was trying to help Javi take a shower but he was acting out. I am very disappointed right now with the way he acts. People who don't know, the situation would think that I mistreat him. I've never hit him, i only put him on time outs. But he starts screaming and screeching and crying, it's too much. I hope he changes that soon. It always makes me feel bad, like he thinks of me as a kind of monster.
I was able to put Gabriel to bed, we had a late dinner and watched Tag. Now I am about to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment