Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Trying it again

Morning:
Feeling much better, but not at 100%. My left ear continues to be a bit hallow and although I do not feel dizzy or nauseous, I am driving without making too make motions. Hopefully everything goes well today.
I got in and checked some emails. Reported for duty. I went to the CF forum and my supervisor presented since I wasn't feeling good. After I reviewed some things and ate my lunch.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, ran over to 1440 and dropped off Tim's birthday gift. After I went to buy some tea and went to my desk. I started getting ready for the training and the ergonomics lady came by for my evaluation. I am getting a new chair, mouse, desk and wireless headset. There will be changes, hopefully soon.
The training went well. There were 8 of them. Not too many questions but they tried to derail the training. But Karla and I got the job done. After I drove home.

Nighttime:
Went to serramonte to meet up with my family to get the boys. We ate dinner and went to target. After we went home to get the kids ready for bed.
Gabriel wasn't going down easy, he is not feeling well. I fell asleep on the couch, later went to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment