Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, August 20, 2018

And so it begins...

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night. He threw up on me twice and my wife had to put him back to sleep out in the living room. When I got up, I washed and sanitized bottles,  made my coffee and headed off to work. The drive was good. Now I am waiting for the alarm to start walking to work. Training starts today.
We did the morning training and it went ok, I could have slowed down a bit, but there were no questions so I kept going. Karla did great, she felt as if she didn't but she was good.
After we had to scramble to fix some of the material.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled. Did some accounting and had coffee. We did the 2nd one. That one was more challenging. The push back was crazy, but we got it done. After I had a slight headache. I got home and we took the table and chairs back to the rental place. When we got back home I started to throw up.

Nighttime:
After about 3 hours of vomiting, we went to the ER. They confirmed the Vertigo and gave me motion sickness pills. We got home and I slept on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment