Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Getting close to the weekend

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night again. He moves around a lot. I had fallen asleep on the couch and got to the room around 12:50 am, when I got in I saw Gabriel in the bed so I considered going back out, but I decided to stay in and eventually got into my side. When i got up i made him a bottle,  sanitized others, got ready, made coffee and headed out.
Traffic wasn't bad today, it was quick and I got parking quickly. Today I have lunch scheduled with Rebekah and 2 trainings.
The morning training went really well, the group was good and participated. After monika and I caught up Humberto on all that he missed while on vacation.

Afternoon:
I walked over to Manorah to meet Rebekah and Cynthia. We had lunch and a good conversation.  When we were done I went back to work to get ready for the 2nd training. That one went well. The group was good, we finished a bit early and around 4:20 I headed over to pick up the kids.
I picked up the kids at my sister's and went home, we were going to go to Javi's school for an open house.
That was a good experience meeting the teacher and getting some information and paperwork we need to fill out.

Nighttime:
After the event, I dropped off my wife at home and went to get Burritos. Came home and my wife was trying to sleep train Gabriel. I went in and sang to him and fell asleep. After I showered and watched tv. About to go to bed. There is much to be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment