Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, September 1, 2018

The long weekend begins...

Morning:
Got up, made Gabriel some cereal and made pancakes for Javi. Gave Gabriel some pancake and eggs. Everything was good, later we are going to go swim at my sisters for Lil Will's birthday.
Gabriel finally took a nap, it was a long nap. We left close to 1 and got to my sister's around 1:20.

Afternoon:
Went swimming for a bit and after we went to my sister's to eat, sing happy birthday and have some cake. When we were done we headed home. Right now my wife is resting and I am with the kids.

Nighttime:
Bathed both boys. When I was dressing Gabriel my wife went to get dinner. I was able to put Gabriel to sleep and start drawing a piggy pirate ship for Javi. When he went to bed we stayed up for a bit. I fell asleep on the couch and got up to go to the room and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment