Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 3, 2018

The Happiest of Rusev Days!

Morning:
Happy Rusev Day! Last day of training at 1235. Next week it's at 1440 and my Dad comes in next week. This morning was a bit tough, I really don't want to be at work. I want to sleep. But here I am. I got up, got dressed, made Gabriel a bottle and went on my way. The drive was good, parking was good.  Now waiting to walk to work.
The morning training was a packed house. Karla started and Monika ended. It was ok, she did well for her first time doing the 2nd portion.  Some good questions. We found out that there was a scheduling change for next week so I brought it to my supervisors attention.

Afternoon:
Wandered around for a few blocks, hungry but not really into anything specific. I went to look and there was just really nothing that caught my eye. I got an iced coffee and I guess as of right now, no lunch.
The second training was good. While it was going on I went to speak to my supervisor for a bit. When I returned it was the 2nd half. After we hung out and talked about the training and gave each other tips for our techniques. After I started my journey to my car to go home. But first I stopped by trader Joe's.

Nighttime:
Got home, put the items away. Went to JC Penney to take pictures and walked around the mall. I didn't eat dinner there, still haven't eaten. But I will soon. I need to get some things ready for tomorrow.  Right now putting Gabriel to bed.
He finally went down, it gave me time to pack some things up. Tomorrow morning I set up and go get ice while they sleep and we are off to hopefully have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment