Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

After a day off

Morning:
Did not want to get out of bed today. But I did. Washed and sanitized bottles, got ready for work, stopped by Starbucks for a coffee and pastry. Now in my car in the area that I park in. The drive was ok, it is cold again. I have to present today and potentially go to the MC forum meeting. My Dad comes in later on tonight so I have to go get him.
The morning went well. Turns out that I am not scheduled to go over anything today so I will attend the CF forum and later attend the MC forum and hang out until I go home.
The forum was good, after I answered a few questions and had lunch.

Afternoon:
Went over to 1440 to attend the forum. It was good, took a break with Amilcar to get an iced coffee, after I checked some emails and chatted with Sandra, she was still feeling the effects of Vertigo, so I gave her some of my pills for motion sickness. After I took a break with Cynthia and headed on home.

Nighttime:
We went to pick up the boys. On the way back my wife wanted Popeye's chicken. However Javi needed to use the bathroom so we came home, I dropped them off and went to get the food. When I came back she was dressing Gabriel up after his bath. I helped Javi shower and get ready. Right now I just put Gabriel down to sleep. Going to out to play with Javi for a bit. Later I have to go get my Dad.
Left to go get my Dad, it took us some time until we got him. We left SFO at 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment