Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, August 16, 2018

Back to work

Morning:
Better night last night. My left bicep is killing me. My right side is much better, still need rest. I got up, got dressed, washed and made a bottle for Gabriel. Started to drive to work. There is construction on the freeway so there was a bit of traffic. Found the last parking spot where I park and now waiting. I start at 1440 this morning.
Got here, my stomach was all over the place. We practiced the presentation twice and feel ready to go. Now we are waiting for instruction.

Afternoon:
Right before going to lunch we got the notification that I knew would be coming, we were postponed until tomorrow at 1:30. I took my lunch at the desk watching WWE table for 3 and had to call Javi's school and after care activity class since they forgot to get him. After I got that settled we met once more and decided we were good to go. After I came home.

Nighttime:
Waited for my wife to get here. We went to the storage room and got a mini table. After we went to my sister's, I am still sore and should not be lifting so I was very cautious. My sister left real quick and when she came back we left for home. We got hom. My wife bathed both boys and now I am trying to put Gabriel to sleep.
She went to sleep, so I was able to shower, finish bottles and watch tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment