Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, August 12, 2018

This should be a rest day...

Morning:
Woke up, not feeling well. It was another interesting night. Had nacatamales for breakfast and got ready. I was dropped off with the boys to my sister's house. We had planned on going to Costco to get some things for my dad. We went and I spent around $138 on formula, clothes and drinks.

Afternoon:
I was picked up so we could come back home and start clearing out the playroom. We cleaned for about close to 3 hours and got rid of a lot if things. We went to throw out the trash and drove to get the boys.

Nighttime:
My nephew has the PS4 Virtual Reality headset so we tried it out, after we got dinner and came home. Right now just put Gabriel down to sleep. Have to take a shower. Early wake up time since I have to register the kids for swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment