Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday

Morning:
I am so damn tired. I did not want to get up today. Last night was not so good. I fell asleep on the couch. My stomach decided to act up, so that interrupted my sleep. It was just not good. I got up and my stomach was still hurting, I used the bathroom, got ready, washed and set up the bottles, put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed out to work.
The drive was good, smooth. I got a good parking spot. Lately the area has been filling up fast. It's cold outside, but the sun is creeping out, so it may end up being s nice day. Nothing on the schedule so far today. Let's see what happens next.
The morning went well. I submitted my timesheet and helped out a client who was looking to sign up for health insurance through Covered Ca. Sent her all the info at 11 I have a conference call for our unit meeting and after that just hanging put. Might watch Deadpool 2.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and took a walk. Ended up at Peet's to get an iced coffee. About to go back into work and run out the clock. Have some things to do later tonight for Gabriel's party.
Helped a few people out, talked to Olga for a bit regarding a how to she wanted me to review. Looks like they want a lot of things to change, they will, hopefully soon.
After I got off work I went to pick up my mom and my wife, then we were off to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Loaded my dad in the car, they went to serramonte,  we hit up Party City for some decorations. After we went to the food court for dinner. We ordered some shoes for the boys, I got Gabriel a Giants and Niners outfit and we went to Target.
After the mall I went over to change my dad for bed, headed home did the same for Gabriel. Put him to sleep, washed and sanitized bottles  d now going to shower.
When I was done I showed Javi some old family pictures, ordered the face paint for the party and also ordered some bonine and dramamine to restock my supply. Now watching the Giants game before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment