Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Welcome to the jungle

Morning:
Gabriel had another good night. He was asleep on the bed from around 7 to 1:45 in the morning. I fed him and he was in party mode, so I just closed my eyes and let him wiggle around for a bit and around 2:10 he fell asleep on his own. I took him to bed and transitioned him into laying on his back. When I got up to get ready for work at 5:45 he was still sound asleep.
I got ready and headed out to work, stopped at Starbucks for a croissant and coffee. I forgot my coffee mug at work so that sucked.
Right now waiting on 6:50 So I can start walking to work to do my OT.
The time has come and I get to work, all of the aid codes I needed to get picked up in our state system so I was able to close out the tasks. went upstairs to sign in and talk to my supervisor. We were discussing the potential job offer and what my thoughts were about it. After I gave Amilcar a promotion gift, a Stone Cold Steve Austin coffee mug. I brought my new Happy Rusev Day mug to work and we had coffee. 
I stopped by to talk to the folks from cohort 12 and caught up with them. They asked me a few questions and we shared a nice laugh. After I went down I was able to work on my tasks for the day. They were mostly re certifications and one application. 

Afternoon:
I caught up with one of my co-workers Ruth, I hadn't seen her since I came back. Everything is going well with her, so that is a good thing. I had lunch and decided to finish up the episode of Psych that I started last night. Getting ready for my inbound phone shift, hopefully there won't be a lot of calls today. So right now it's 2:45 PM and I have gotten around 11 calls so far. Some are quick and easy, others will take some follow up work. But overall everything is going good. I have been messaging with co-workers and doing what I do best, making fun of things. So over all good day at work. After here I go to my sister's house to pick up Javi and go home to see Gabriel as he stayed home again. 

Nighttime:
So I ended up with 22 calls. I wrapped my last one up at 5 PM exactly,  took off to go pick up Javi at my sister's. I got him and my ribs and headed home. I gave him a quick shower and bathed Gabriel. Right now I am going to try and put him the crib, he ate his whole bottle. I hope he just chills and sleeps, he needs it. 
I put him down in the crib and he was out for a bit, he woke up so I had to go back in and luckily he went back to sleep and back onto his crib. We have to get him back into the swing of things with sleeping in the crib. 
We watched the Goldberg's and now I am watching Psych. Will be going to bed soon

No comments:

Post a Comment