Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Last Toys R Us run in San Mateo

Morning:
Woke up, ate my nacatamale and had a cup of coffee. We got ready and I drove my wife and Javi to Sky high to meet a classmate. I dropped them off and I took Gabriel with me to Target, got a few things and went over to Toys R Us. It was a little sad, I get that the store is closing, but people should still have the respect for the store, the workers and for others. I may not buy an items, but someone else will. They should respect that.

Afternoon:
Went to Sky high in Burlingame. Went in and waited for a bit to go. We went to get some food at Taco Bell and came over to hang out with my dad. After a bit my wife went to Babies R Us while I stayed with Gabriel and my dad. She came back and took him home, I stayed here with my dad waiting for my sister to get back.

Nighttime:
Watching The Greatest Showman, so far it's really good. Finished watching the movie, I really enjoyed it. Of course the movie isn't 100% historically factual, but hey it was entertaining. I knew I wanted to watch it since I saw the preview for it last year. My sister came back with Javi, my wife came to pick us up. We came home and right now I am with gre Gabriel trying to get him to go back to sleep.
Watched some tv and was doing some online surfing. Now it's off to bed. Good night world

No comments:

Post a Comment