Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 2, 2018

It's Friday

Morning:
Got up around 5:40, washed bottles, put clothes to dry and got ready to go look for parking at work. Found parking around 6:20 and was listening to a podcast and took a nap. Woke up around 7:40 to start heading out to walk to work. The morning was good. Got 4 of my tasks done before I went out to get my coffee upstairs. After I came back down and finished my last 2 tasks.
Around 11:30 I went for a walk and then to Costco to get some formula, windshield wipers and a slice of cheese pizza.

Afternoon:
Decided to try something different today and eat in the 2nd floor break room, probably will be the last time doing so. Too many people, I just want to chill out. After lunch I was on phone function, I got 19 calls today. The director came by to try and explain why they omitted my name from the tank you portion, but like u said before I really don't care and have moved on. I have heard from people that some have spoken up in their unit meetings and are being vocal about the injustice they did. So in the end, that is all the thanks I need, that my peers have noticed and stood up for me. Unlike some supervisors who decided to stay quiet. Any way, onward and upward.

Nighttime:
My Mom, sister and goddaughter came over to watch the boys while we went out for a birthday dinner. They decided to have Olga's dinner in San Mateo at Three Restaurant.  Food was good, conversation was good, ride back home was good. Now getting ready to decompress and go to bed. Long day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment