Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 30, 2018

The 1st Orange Friday of the year

Morning:
Gabriel had a strange night, he was a bit cranky and didn't sleep well. I missed my two alarms and woke up late at 6:08 am, this would be a super bad thing, but in my case I don't take a lot of time to get ready to go. I was out of the house by 6:19 and found parking near work at 6:33. Now just listening to the radio until I got into work. Today is half a day as I have to go watch my Dad this afternoon.

Afternoon:
Left work and went home real quick to drop off the stroller. After got coffee for my mom and headed to my sister's house. I gave my dad lunch and a shower. We watched some of the Prestige before my sister came home and I took my mom home. She was looking ok from the shots she got today. I ended up washing the dishes as the kids (not mine) made a complete mess there.

Nighttime:
When I got home Javi was outside with sidewalk chalk making a celebration on the floor. Got in played with Gabriel who is sick again. Put him down for a bit but he wakes up a lot due to his stuffy nose. Watched some Psych and some of the Giants game, they won 1-0. Off to bed have a test in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment