Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God...

Morning:
I got a cramp in my right leg around 5 AM and that bastard hurt then and it hurts now. I woke up late because I didn't hear the vibration of my phone, but I don't take much time getting ready so that was ok.
Got ready, washed and sanitized Gabriel's bottles and made him one before I left. The drive in to work was good, found good parking again. Now I am just waiting to go in. Hopefully today there will be great news.
Tasks were good, got them done in a timely manner. I was also able to help others with some things as well.

Afternoon:
I ate and took a walk to Trader Joe's to get Javi some rice and got some lunch. The phone shift was good, went quick, I had an issue with my phone line. Got a new process for a task that was erroneously given to me to do. Took off and forgot the rice. Have to get it tomorrow.
Right now I am at my sister's house hanging out,  have to take off soon to bathe Gabriel.

Nighttime:
Got home, took out the trash, got Gabriel ready for his bath and for bed. Fed him some cereal and had him play for a bit. Took a shower and put him down to sleep. Watched a bit of tv with my wife and about to head to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment