Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

It's raining

Morning:
Stayed in today as Gabriel was still sick. So that means that I get to drop off Javi to school, that is always fun. It's cold and raining so everything went quick. Gabriel stayed home with his Abuela and now I am heading home. I hope he gets over that stuffy nose today.
Got back home, Gabriel was asleep. I started to fold the clothes and put the other load to dry. Gabriel has an appointment at 11:45 today so we can check him and see what we can do to help him get out of this funk.
Took Gabriel to the doctor, he was checked out and his lungs and ears were fine. He just needs time to chill and rest. About to head out to get Javi.

Afternoon:
So I pick up Javi, it's raining, but not too bad. We go to Walgreens to pick out a card for Arnel and Priscilla for their big day tomorrow. We get home and Gabriel is sleeping so I give Javi lunch, some meat and rice that he ate all of. Around 3:15 Gabriel gets up and we play and o give him a bottle. He gets a bit fussy and my wife gets home and plays with him. He seems a bit better do hopefully this can carry over to tonight.

Nighttime:
Picked up some sushi my wife ordered and came home. She had bathed Gabriel and I bathed Javi. I broke the news of his upcoming surgery and he seemed ok, he said he would be brave. I promised him a cake and that we would have our own little Wrestlemania party, so he was excited.
Just finished putting Gabriel to bed, hopefully he spends a few hours asleep in the crib. Javi is coughing pretty bad so hopefully he doesn't wake him up.
We had to separate the boys for the beginning of the night. Javi is in his Abuela's room and when he falls asleep I'll take him to his bed. Gabriel woke up and it took me another 30 minutes to get him back down.
Right now I will finish up watching Smackdown Live and some other shows.
Big day tomorrow my friends are getting married!

No comments:

Post a Comment