Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, March 23, 2018

Careless Whispers

Morning:
Woke up and my back is still hurting. Gabriel and Javi were still sleeping when I got up. I got ready for work, put clothes to dry, washed his bottle from the night and made him a new one. It's cold outside, I started my drive to work. Today it was smooth and I got parking in my usual location. Waiting for time to go to work and get my OT task done. Thankfully it's Friday.
Bang bang did my thang! OT done for the week, everything checked out. I was able to clear out some pending items. Had coffee and checked in with some folks.
The morning was good, no complaints. I had 2 cases with retro that took me a bit longer than desired. But they are done.

Afternoon:
Ate sardines and rice. Watched some psych and got on the phones. There was an update to my cell phone earlier and it ja pretty crappy. Hopefully it evens out in a few days. I got an email for the 2913 position with CalFresh. They want me to go do fingerprinting so that might mean that I got the position. Keeping my fingers crossed. Drove home to get my wife and kids and headed to Macys than to Sizzlers.

Nighttime:
We ate, food was ok. Now we are home, putting little man to bed, about to shower and watch some TV. Thankfully it's the weekend. Fell asleep on the couch, was so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment