Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, March 11, 2018

WWE Fastlane


Morning:
It was daylight savings time so we lost an hour and Broken Gabriel was in full force at 6 am. He did not want to go back down. We got up and I started cleaning out the closet and got more clothes to donate to the salvation army.  We ate, got ready. My new watch box came in and I started filling it up.  I am waiting for 2 watches and I am going to ask my mom to take one of them to get the battery changed. I was cleaning out something's and found a lot of old pins I got from Starbucks.

Afternoon:
We went to Serramonte and I got Javi a puppy dog pals raincoat on sale for $15, a spider man tupperware container and for Gabriel I got him a R2-D2 stuffed toy. We went to Target to get a few things, got Javi a life jacket and Gabriel a little floaty thing. We got some more items and came home. Played catch with Javi for a bit and right now Gabriel is napping with me, after this going to play Monopoly junior with Javi, while watching WWE Fastlane.

Nighttime:
After Gabriel woke up from his nap, I made Javi some mac and cheese. I had some fruit bowl mix I did with grapes, banana, Apple and pear. Nice amount of water. I saw WWE Fastlane on my tablet while we watched the Walking Dead.  The show was alright, but I was happy that during the wrestling ppv that it was official that Askua vs Flair and what should be the main event of WrestleMania 34 Shinsuke Nakamura vs the Phenominal AJ Styles for the WWE championship. Right now my mother in law finally put Gabriel down again and now I am going to try and put him in his crib. After go watch some tv and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment