Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, March 5, 2018

Fool hearted memory

Morning:
Gabriel had a better night. I have to say that my wife was the real MVP of the night. I tried sleeping with Gabriel but I guess my snoring woke him up. I got up and got ready for work. In had OT today so I was in at 7. Worked up until about 9:40 and went to my interview. I think it went well. Let's see what happens. I got back to work, finished up some tasks and waited for lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar and took a walk after. I was on the phones in the afternoon,l so I had to be back at 1. I took 21 calls today. Some were ok, some were nice. I was also helping some of the folks I mentored. Went home, bathed Gabriel and now grabbing some food.

Nighttime:
Got home and fed Gabriel. I had a bit of a headache due to not eating since lunch and I started feeling nauseated. I was finally able to eat. Felt a little better. Found out that my mom was having some issues that may require some heawring aids and other medical devices. It's very scary to hear and the financial burden is a a lot to think about. But it has to be done. We will figure out a way to help and alleviate some of the burden.
Did some laundry, watched Raw and now it's bed time

No comments:

Post a Comment