Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, March 22, 2018

All of me, loves all of you

Morning:
Well sleep wise today  has sucked. Got back to my sister's house with my dad and nephew close to 12:30, at 1:05 I was home. I had to shower as we had to put in some work to help clean my dad from a long day of travel.
I tried to sleep, but I knew that soon my little guy would be up for his bottle. He woke up around 2, I fed him and put him in the crib. I went to sleep pretty quick after that.
Alarm went off at 5:45 and i washed the bottles and sanitized them, I got ready and headed to work. There was traffic today, some type of accident on the freeway. I was able to find good parking and now I am just waiting for time to go to work.
Morning was good, got my task done and was able to follow up with some other items. 
I went to Costco to get a sweater u was looking at, formula and baby wipes for Gabriel. I got a slice of pepperoni pizza.

Afternoon:
Ate lunch, started my phone shift,  2 calls and then I was out for a meeting. When I came back I had my OT tasks there so I was able to review them. Pretty straight forward stuff. I got about 14 calls today, some good, some bad, nothing too ugly.

Nighttime:
Came to pick up my wife and Gabriel. Went to my sister's house so my dad could see Gabriel. He cried when my dad he him, since he doesn't really know him, the last time my dad was here he was around 2 to 3 weeks old. I gave my dad a shower and we came back home.
Here my wife bathed Gabriel, I helped Javi shower, going to shower myself soon and finish up the laundry.
The kids went to sleep, I had to put Gabriel down twice in the crib, trying to get him back in the habit of sleeping there. My back really hurts right now, going to rest. Tomorrow taking the family to Serramonte to shop for outfits for the kids for the Easter bunny pictures. I just hope my back feels much better

No comments:

Post a Comment